We love the beach, but as many times we have been to the beach, we always seem to forget something. We have a moment like this, “we should have thought to bring that.” No more worries because I have you covered. The next time you go to the beach just print out the PDF file and check off each item on the list so you don’t forget anything.
Tips For The Beach
I wanted to include some tips that has helped us.
- I highly recommend a tent/umbrella/shade covering
- Definitely bring plenty of water and other drinks
- Bring food and snacks especially if you are staying for more than 1 day
- Bring plenty of sunblock and Aloe Vera
- First Aid kit can come in handy
- If you are walking to a beach from a rental property I recommend getting a wagon to put your stuff in, so you don’t have to carry the items.
- If you have little ones I would highly recommend a life jacket. Our son wore one all the way till he was 11 years old.
- Do your homework on where you are staying. Find out how close the place is to the beach. Ask to see if they have a washer and dryer and supplies. Check to see if they have a full kitchen, refrigerator, or microwave. Ask if you can have fires?
- Most beaches will only allow cans so keep that in mind when you are doing your shopping.
- Bring a light jacket. Depending on where you are it can get pretty chilly at night.
- It won’t hurt to bring extra clothes.
- Bring cash with you incase of any extra expenses
- Relax and have fun!
Printable Packing List is below:
I feel better about going on a trip when everything is organized. I hope this list will help you and your family. To read more posts like this go to: Summer Fun On A Budget